
I am reading FReak sTreet meet the Alienson's by Knife & Packer.I have read all the freak street books exept for meet the zombysons.This book is GREAT.I like all the characters because they are all very funny.In these book's it's like one person is doing something and they need the other people in the family to get them out of a proplem.I liked it when the microwave-oven type thing exploded.The dinner oven is a thing when you just type in what food you want and it shoots it out the food you typed in.These are the Aliensons names there is Mr Alienson,Mr Alienson,aha the baby,Andy the little boy,Arlene the little girl and their pet called Zog.I think it is funny how all the kids names start with an A.I recomend this book for everyone.
Friday, September 4, 2009
Freak Street
Posted by Sophie at 6:33 PM
Labels: Literacy Block
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Hi Sophie,
I think freak street is cool. If you were able to live in that street, which house would you live in? Please reply back.
PS: Band is awesome, isn't it?
From Reihana 4/5D
Post a Comment