CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

glitter text

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

sophie's ninja text

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

BOOK WEEK

On the 26th of August it was BOOK WEEK. The theme was book safarie and you could go as a Jungle Animals or you could dress up as your favourite book character out of your favourite book.

Mrs. O'B and Mrs. B made the library into a Jungle and it looked really COOOOOOOOOLLLLLL and it made you fell like you were in a real jungle.

I went as dobby of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.There were dinosours,catapillers,willy wonka,tashi,lion,etc,ect.Mrs R went as fiona of shreck

It was a great day and I think I speak for everyone when I say I cant wait untill next year.

This is the word search I did on book week

Make Your Own Word Search

0 comments: