CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

glitter text

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

sophie's ninja text

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Geronimo Stilton Paws Of Cheddar Face

I am reading Geronimo Stilton The Paws Of Cheddar Face.I think this book is very funny and mysterious.My favourite characters are Geronimo,Benjamin,Thea and Trap because they are very funny.My least favourite characters are Sally Ratmousen because she is very mean to everyone especially Geronimo and she tried to take over The Rodent's Gazette and I also don't like Sydney Starfur because he was pretending to be Geronimo Stilton and because he worked for Sally Ratmousen the evil rat.I think this book is like it makes you just want to keep reading it.I think every one should read this book.I rate this book 11 out of 10.I recomend this book for people who like funny books.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Geronimo Stilton must be a good book!


Erin 4/5R