CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

glitter text

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

sophie's ninja text

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Marley and me

I think this book is very interesting and funny.I think Marly is very cute,funny,interesting,clumsy and cool.I think it was funny when Marley draged the dog trainer along the ground.I did not like it when manager of the movie said to John "dont call us we will call you"because Marley had messed up the set.I rate this book 10/11 not Perfect not Teriffic not Exelent.It's all of then put TOGETHER.

3 comments:

prep red said...

I thought that it was pretty funny when Marley dragged the dog trainer around as well. I think Marley is a very clever dog and is very loyal to his family. I definitely rate it 10 out of 10.
Mrs R

Selina's Folio said...

Hi Sophie

I like your post about Marley and Me it's realy funny.


From Selina.

Claudia said...

Hi Sophie,


Great work on your blog.

I think you should get a gold star.


Claudia 4/5r